The original 100% natural facial cleansing konjac sponge is derived from the konjac roots plants in Japan and which made in Japan! The Konjac sponge has been long in history and it has been reach back to 120 years, ago. It was originally used to give newborn babies their first baths. However, today's, this sponge has been instilled into our regularly facial cleansing routine as a natural sponge to gently cleanse the skin.
● Extremely gentle
● For soft, smooth skin
● A genuine Japanese product.
● Handmade one by one, 100% Japanese Konjac Sponge.
● An aqueous layer on the sponge’s surface constantly buffers the skin.
● sponge has a pleasant texture and gently cleans away old, scaly skin and excess sebum.
● Clears away downy hair and cleanses pores.
● The aqueous layer is slightly alkaline, so slightly acidic grime, pore dirt and downy hair are neutralized, broken down, and washed away. This lets you keep your skin fresh and clean, even without using soap.
Green Tea Puff: Konjac mannan, Calcium Hydroxide, Green Tea Powder.
The delicately scented green tea puff is made by adding powdered green tea to a konjac puff. Green tea has a sterilizing effect, and it also facilitates beautiful white skin by combating inflammation from acne and pimples and preventing spots.
*The sponge should be changed out and replace by a new konjac sponge approximately every 2 - 3 weeks.
*Please read English instruction sheet, enclosed in the package.
*This is only for EXTERNAL USE" & The konjac sponge is NOT food.
*The konjac sponge should hang to dry, in a well-ventilated area to dry. Make sure do not store it while wet.
* Do not use the sponge when it is hardened state.
* Please do not scrub vigorously when washing with this product.
*Make sure not to wring out the sponge when done, as the konjac fibers are delicate.
* Please use after take off one's makeup (NOT mean for removing makeup.)
*As no additives are used in this product, it may easily become moldy if not careful. When using together with bath salts, make sure the bath salts does not contain enzymes. Enzymes will dissolve the fibrous surface and breakdown the product
(1) Soak in hot water, and gently squeeze to soften, (especially, first time use, soak in the hot water for 15 min to make it soft) The sponge can be used once it has expanded sufficiently.
(2) This product can be used with or without cleanser
(3) Squeeze out excess water when done.
After use, rinse sponge with tap water and squeeze or place the sponge between both palms to squeeze out the water, until soap and dirt have been thoroughly washed out.
The Konjac Sponge, made in Japan and distributed by MineBodyButterSkinCare.
This product is non refundable, due to hygiene reason.